Effective: June 9, 2019
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) to prevent against unauthorized use, access, disclosure, and destruction. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, security measures are not impenetrable, and we can’t guarantee against misuse.
What Information We Collect
If you choose to contact us using the “Contact Us” link, we’ll collect your contact information, such as your name and email address, in order for us to communicate with you. If you write a message, we will store the message so we can reference it to tailor our responses to you.
Website Visitor Data
Directly or through the use of third-party data analytics services, we collect visitor information, including your IP address and server log data (the address of the web page you visited before using the Website, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Website, and language preferences). We may gather your information about the device you are using to access our Website, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, location, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Other data is collected, including data generated by your use of the Website and links you interact with.
Other Data for Special Events
We may occasionally collect additional personal information that you voluntarily submit to us through the Website for other purposes, such as in connection with invitations to a special events where an RSVP response and associated information is necessary for the event.
How we use your information
- We use your information to operate, manage, and improve our Website and for marketing and administrative purposes.
- If you communicate with us, we will send you newsletters and marketing information about our services, until you decide to opt out. We may also send you notifications, updates, and changes about our Website and contact you to provide customer service and support.
- We may use your Personal Information, including any information you share with us, to improve our service or to facilitate special events connected to our company or services.
- We may use your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process, to enforce our rights, to prevent fraud, and to protect the security of the Website.
- We may use your IP address and location data to analyze usage, administer our Website, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- With your consent, we may use your Personal Information in other ways.
How we share your information
If you click on our social media links (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), you will be directed to a third-party platform, and any information you share on those websites will be covered by their privacy policies.
Cookies and other technologies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk or on a website server. Cookies do not retrieve information stored on your hard drive and do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. For those using the Website, we may link cookie information to your email address so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the Website.
How to disable cookies
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to delete or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of the Website may not function properly. You may opt out of receiving certain Cookies and certain trackers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) consumer opt-out page.
Opt In / Opt Out of Communications
Your Choice to Access, Edit, or Delete Information.
Our Website is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information without consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with his or her Personal Information, we will promptly delete it.
You may have implemented a “do not track” signal through your browser. As there currently is no fixed standard for do-not-track signals, we currently do not respond to these signals from your web browser.
Data Retention and Destruction
California Privacy Rights
14269 Danielson St #450
Poway, CA 92064