North Capital is our custodian. We use it when accepting investments and when we send out distributions. Distributions paid via ACH will show as ‘NCPS Custody.’
Why do I see NC (North Capital) custody?
Was this article helpful?
- How can I add a beneficiary to my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I resubmit my transaction?
- I set up my “Auto Invest” feature, but I want to change the payment method. How can I do this?
- How can I update my payment method?
- Where can I log in to check the status of my account? I can see that $XXX was withdrawn from my account, but I never got any follow-up email.